7-Nights Ultimate London and Edinburgh
Discover the delights of two capital cities on one vacation by rail! First, experience the winding alleyways and classic landmarks of London, visiting royal homes, world-class museums and taking a boat down the River Thames. Then, ride the rails through the green English countryside up to Edinburgh, the hilly Scottish capital with a vibrant medieval Old Town and astonishing natural beauty.
7 nights from $1349 per person
London is undoubtedly one of the world's finest cities. In addition to numerous monuments from its more glorious past, London is equally well-known for its pageantry and tradition. London has something for everyone - wide boulevards buzzing with excitement far into the night, quiet squares and explorable alleyways. Visit this famous city's parks, museums, galleries, monuments, abbeys and churches, skyscrapers and ruins, Georgian squares. Take in such events as the Ceremony of the Keys at the Tower, or the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, or even one of the many theatrical productions. Some of the most exclusive shops are found along Oxford, Bond and Regent Streets. An old favorite and one of the world's premier institutions is Harrods - offering everything from Chanel suits and sliced salmon to caviar and even pets.
Dominated by the ramparts of Edinburgh Castle, this picturesque city offers shopping on Princes Street, the grandeur of the Royal Mile, St. Giles Cathedral and historic Palace of Holyrood House, where Queen Mary lived and many Scottish kings were wed. Or venture across the moors to marvel at the scenic Highlands.
Valid Travel Dates
- 4 nights hotel stay with breakfast in London
- 3 nights hotel stay with breakfast in Edinburgh
- Rail travel in standard class throughout
- The London Pass
- London Eye Ticket with Skip the Line
- Scenic Thames Riverboat Return Journey from Windsor
- Skip the Line: Edinburgh Castle Entrance Ticket
- Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- See London's favorite landmarks and monuments with a London Pass
- Cruise down the Thames from Windsor, stopping to check out Windsor Castle along the way
- Immerse yourself in history with a skip-the-line ticket to Edinburgh Castle
- Uncover the beauty of the Scottish Highlands with a guided trip - including a visit to Loch Ness
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Landmark Travel, Inc.
12 SE 8th Street
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.